Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year Resolutions

I dont believe in New Years Resolutions... I do have a few goals though...

I want to lose 10 lbs for me, myself & I.

I will do better at calling my son.

I will do better not to yell at Bry about his ex...its not his fault bitch cant get 1 fucking simple task done (that shoud have been done a yr ago).

I will be more picky when I befriend someone (meaning if you have alot of drama follow you~ keep your ass moving). Friendship is about giving and receiving...

I am going to try to cut my cussing down esp in front of my kids.

I will continue to get our last 2 bills paid off:).

I want to go back to school.

I will only get 3 new tattoos this year.

I will try to stop calling my dad dickweed and Jerry (oh that gets on his nerves).

I will master DDR!!

I will see at least 1 movie a month.

I will make the time with BRY the best as always.

I will get more scrapbooking done.

I will not continue to bite my tounge if someone pisses me off.

I will master my pole...to be BRYs private dancers..LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment